2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2016 4:09 AM by Flora Luo

jbpm6 and LDAP

menjivar88 Newbie

Hello,

I'm trying to configure jbpm6.2 with openLdap on linux, i've been looking diferent sites and blogs but most of them are using version 5 of jbpm and the steps are very diferent.

I have installed openLdap and i have a realm on it.

I have modified standalone.xml and added the following new security domain:

<security-domain name="jbpm_ldap_domain">
                          <authentication>
                                  <login-module code="LdapExtended" flag="required">
                                      <module-option name="java.naming.factory.initial" value="com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory"/>
                                      <module-option name="java.naming.provider.url" value="ldap://localhost:389"/>
                                      <module-option name="java.naming.security.authentication" value="simple" />
                                      <module-option name="bindDN" value="cn=Manager,dc=jbpm,dc=org"/>
                                      <module-option name="bindCredential" value="secret"/>
                                      <module-option name="baseCtxDN" value="ou=People,dc=jbpm,dc=org"/>
                                      <module-option name="baseFilter" value="(uid={0})"/>
                                      <module-option name="rolesCtxDN" value="ou=Roles,dc=jbpm,dc=org"/>
                                      <module-option name="roleFilter" value="(member={1})"/>
                                      <module-option name="roleAttributeID" value="cn"/>
                                      <module-option name="roleAttributeIsDN" value="true"/>
                                      <module-option name="roleNameAttributeID" value="cn"/>
                                      <module-option name="allowEmptyPasswords" value="false"/>
                                      <module-option name="throwValidateError" value="true"/>
                                      <module-option name="searchScope" value="SUBTREE_SCOPE"/>
                                  </login-module>
                          </authentication>
      </security-domain>

Also from the deployments folder i have modified jbpm-console.war's jboss-web.xml file to point to the new security domain.eb>

<jboss-web>
        <security-domain>jbpm ldap domain</security-domain>
      </jboss-web>

What else should i modify ??

Regards

Carlos