0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 31, 2015 10:45 AM by luc_inacta

Deploying an EAR containing a RAR fails

luc_inacta

Hi

I have an EAR containing a web frontend and backend (based on Jackrabbit).

It works perfectly well, if I deploy the Jackrabbit RAR seperately from the main EAR containing the application (the server is JBoss EAP 6.4).

Of course, I have the corresponding configurations set in ../config/standalone.xml

But if I package the RAR inside the EAR, the deployment fails with:

15:29:28,778 DEBUG [org.jboss.security] (MSC service thread 1-16) PBOX000307: Constructing JBossPolicyConfiguration with contextID myApp.ear!myApp_ria.war

15:29:28,779 DEBUG [org.jboss.as.security] (MSC service thread 1-16) Cannot create permissions with 'null' metaData for id=myApp.ear!myApp_ria.war

15:29:28,783 DEBUG [org.jboss.security] (MSC service thread 1-6) PBOX000307: Constructing JBossPolicyConfiguration with contextID myApp.ear!myApp-jcr-jca-adapter.rar

15:29:28,783 DEBUG [org.jboss.as.connector.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-15) DEPLOYMENT name = myApp.ear#myApp-jcr-jca-adapter.rar

15:29:28,783 DEBUG [org.jboss.as.security] (MSC service thread 1-6) Cannot create permissions with 'null' metaData for id=myApp.ear!myApp-jcr-jca-adapter.rar

The application.xml in the myApp EAR contains the following connector defintion:

<module>

<connector>myApp-jcr-jca-adapter.rar</connector>

</module>

What kind of permissions is JBoss complaining about? Where do I have to add them and why does it fail, when the RAR is included?

Thanks a lot!

Claus