2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 1, 2015 3:29 PM by Shanmugam as

org.hibernate.dialect.DMSQLDialect signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

Shanmugam as Newbie

I am doing migration from Jboss 4.x EAP to 5.2.0 EAP. When I deploy application and restart following error is occurred and same set of jar file was working with JBoss 4.x

I am not able figure out what is the issue.Could you please some one.

This is "org.hibernate.dialect.DMSQLDialect" class file in our own jar contains and JBoss 5.2 EAP has hibernate-core version 3.3.2.GA_CP05.

Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: class "org.hibernate.dialect.DMSQLDialect"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

at java.lang.ClassLoader.checkCerts(ClassLoader.java:952)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.preDefineClass(ClassLoader.java:666)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:794)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.access$200(BaseClassLoader.java:48)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader$2.run(BaseClassLoader.java:637)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader$2.run(BaseClassLoader.java:596)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClassLocally(BaseClassLoader.java:595)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClassLocally(BaseClassLoader.java:572)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseDelegateLoader.loadClass(BaseDelegateLoader.java:135)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.filter.FilteredDelegateLoader.loadClass(FilteredDelegateLoader.java:131)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.ClassLoadingTask$ThreadTask.run(ClassLoadingTask.java:455)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.ClassLoaderManager.nextTask(ClassLoaderManager.java:267)

at org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.ClassLoaderManager.process(ClassLoaderManager.java:166)