4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2015 5:25 PM by raffibats

Maven issues when creating custom assembly on Fuse 6.2

raffibats

I'm trying to create custom assembly using the sample project `quickstarts/custom`, but maven can't locate artifact `jboss-fuse-full`

I've configured maven according to instructions here: 3.2. Preparing to use Maven

(my environment is Jboss Fuse 6.2, W7 x64, JDK 1.8_40)

Executed mvn clean install in quickstarts/custom, as-is, generates following:

Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/jboss/fuse/jboss-fuse-full/6.2.0.redhat-133/jboss-fuse-full-6.2.0.redhat-133.pom

[WARNING] The POM for org.jboss.fuse:jboss-fuse-full:zip:6.2.0.redhat-133 is missing, no dependency information available

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project custom-repo: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.acme.offline-repo:custom-repo:jar:

1.0.0: Could not find artifact org.jboss.fuse:jboss-fuse-full:zip:6.2.0.redhat-133 in fusesource (http://repo.fusesource.com/nexus/conte

nt/groups/public/) -> [Help 1]

So I added the local fuse system repository to the POM, execute mvn clean install -O

<repository>

<id>esb.system.repo</id>

<url>file:///C:/Apps/Projects/platforms/fuse62-1/fuse/system</url>

</repository>

This also fails, but looking closely at the error appears to indicate maven is looking in the wrong place:

Downloading: file:///C:/Apps/Projects/platforms/fuse62-1/fuse/system/org/jboss/fuse/jboss-fuse-full/6.2.0.redhat-133/jboss-fuse-full-6.2.0.redhat-133.zip

On my file system, this path does not exist: system/org/jboss/fuse/jboss-fuse-full

For the hell of it, I adjusted the directory name to be consistent with the artifact name and what maven was searching for, jboss-fuse-full, then copied into it jboss-fuse-full-6.2.0.redhat-133.zip .

Now it works, sort of, maven complains about checksum, but the build succeeds and the assembly is created successfully.

Downloading: file:///C:/Apps/Projects/platforms/fuse62-1/fuse/system/org/jboss/fuse/jboss-fuse-full/6.2.0.redhat-133/jboss-fuse-full-6.2.0.redhat-133.zip

[WARNING] Could not validate integrity of download from file:///C:/Apps/Projects/platforms/fuse62-1/fuse/system/org/jboss/fuse/jboss-fuse-full/6.2.0.redhat-133/jboss-fuse-full-6.2.0.redhat-133.zip: Checksum validation failed, no checksums available

[WARNING] Checksum validation failed, no checksums available for file:///C:/Apps/Projects/platforms/fuse62-1/fuse/system/org/jboss/fuse/jboss-fuse-full/6.2.0.redhat-133/jboss-fuse-full-6.2.0.redhat-133.zip

Downloaded: file:///C:/Apps/Projects/platforms/fuse62-1/fuse/system/org/jboss/fuse/jboss-fuse-full/6.2.0.redhat-133/jboss-fuse-full-6.2.0.redhat-133.zip (628359 KB at 44309.9 KB/sec)

I'm confused about this problem, not sure if the folder name discrepancy is the issue, or something else.