1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 16, 2015 5:07 AM by davsclaus

[Fuse 6.2.1] Error for creation of Performance.Counter.Server MBean

kunalsuri

Hi,

While trying to use the SOAP quick start example in the Fuse 6.2.1, I tried to add the below Bean in the blueprint.xml file so as to start the monitoring of the Web-service, but the project build is failing.

<bean id="org.apache.cxf.management.counters.CounterRepository"

class="org.apache.cxf.management.counters.CounterRepository">

<property name="bus" ref="cxf" />

</bean>

I am also using Fuse 6.1 and the bean code works on it. I also tried to give the below verision with the dofferent ID name (just to be sure) but I am getting the same error.

Source: Apache CXF -- JMX Management

<!-- Wiring the counter repository -->

<bean id="CounterRepository" class="org.apache.cxf.management.counters.CounterRepository">

<property name="bus" ref="cxf" />

</bean>

I also added the dependency for the management Mbean as per below and I think its working fine.

<dependency>

<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>

<artifactId>cxf-rt-management</artifactId>

<version>3.0.4.redhat-621084</version>

</dependency>

Error:

[INFO] --- maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7:bundle (default-bundle) @ cxf-soap ---

[ERROR] Bundle org.jboss.quickstarts.fuse:cxf-soap:bundle:6.2.1.redhat-084 : Unresolved references to [org.apache.cxf.management.counters] by class(es) on the Bundle-Classpath[Jar:dot]: []

[ERROR] Error(s) found in bundle configuration

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE

[INFO] Total time: 5.240 s

[INFO] Finished at: 2015-12-13T10:42:36+01:00

[INFO] Final Memory: 22M/219M

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7:bundle(default-bundle) on project cxf-soap: Error(s) found in bundle configuration ->[Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.

Could you please suggest what could be going wrong? Do I need to add or install any special features or something in Fuse to enable the web-service management?