0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 1, 2016 8:48 AM by qwertovsky

WarpSynchronizationException: The Warp failed to observe requests or match them with response

qwertovsky

I created test project with JSF, ManagedBean and WildFly 9.

https://bitbucket.org/qwertovsky/arquillian-warp-test/src

With Warp I get error on client side:

org.jboss.arquillian.warp.impl.client.execution.WarpSynchronizationException: The Warp failed to observe requests or match them with response.

There were no requests matched by observer [null]

If Warp enriched a wrong request, use observe(...) method to select appropriate request which should be enriched instead.

Otherwise check the server-side log and enable Arquillian debugging mode on both, test and server VM by passing -Darquillian.debug=true.

at org.jboss.arquillian.warp.impl.client.execution.SynchronizationPoint.awaitResponses(SynchronizationPoint.java:155)

at org.jboss.arquillian.warp.impl.client.execution.DefaultExecutionSynchronizer.waitForResponse(DefaultExecutionSynchronizer.java:60)

at org.jboss.arquillian.warp.impl.client.execution.WarpExecutionObserver.awaitResponse(WarpExecutionObserver.java:64)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

Full client and server logs are attached.

If I run test from Eclipse in debug mode, test finishes with success. Without debug mode Eclipse shows me the same error.

Please, tell me what is my error.