0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2016 1:35 AM by np97190

jboss ldap search.

np97190

Hi All,

Can anyone help me to resolve a use case:

I am running jbpm in jboss wildfly 8 and this is configured to use active directory authentication:

following is the configuration :

<security-domain name="jbpm_ldap_domain">

<authentication>

<login-module code="LdapExtended" flag="required">

<module-option name="java.naming.factory.initial" value="com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory"/>

<module-option name="java.naming.provider.url" value="ldap://serverIP"/>

<module-option name="java.naming.security.authentication" value="simple" />

<module-option name="bindDN" value="CN=Administrator,CN=Users,DC=domain,DC=com"/>

<module-option name="bindCredential" value="secretpass"/>

<module-option name="baseCtxDN" value="OU=MYOU,DC=domain,DC=com"/>

<module-option name="baseFilter" value="(sAMAccountName={0})"/>

<module-option name="rolesCtxDN" value="ou=MYOU,dc=,dc=com"/>

<module-option name="roleFilter" value="(member={1})"/>

<module-option name="roleAttributeID" value="memberOf"/>

<module-option name="roleAttributeIsDN" value="true"/>

<module-option name="roleNameAttributeID" value="cn"/>

<module-option name="allowEmptyPasswords" value="false"/>

<module-option name="throwValidateError" value="true"/>

</login-module>

<login-module code="RoleMapping" flag="optional">

<module-option name="rolesProperties" value="file:${jboss.home.dir}/standalone/configuration/jbpm-roles.properties"/>

<module-option name="replaceRole" value="true"/>

</login-module>

</authentication>

</security-domain>

jbpm-roles.properties:

BPM_ADMIN=admin

BPM_ANALYST=analyst

BPM_DEVELOPER=developer

BPM_USER=user

BPM_MANAGER=manager

So as of now I am scanning a specific OU for roles and user scanning.

I want to do it the following way:

1. Scan complete domain for users.

2. scan role group in an OU.

3. user with specific group membership should get admin rights (BPM_ADMIN=admin)

4. rest all users should have 'user' role.

I do not want to add all users to a group to get them 'user' role in jbpm instead I want to set the default role as 'user' and if I need to grant 'admin' role I will add the user to the group i have defined for admin users in AD (BPM_ADMIN=admin)

How can this be achieved.