1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 9, 2008 8:39 AM by jaikiran pai

Error getting SQL Server connection

Bryan Oliver Newbie

For some reason I have started getting an error when my EJBs attempt to get a connection to my SQL Server database. I've never seen an exception like this, could someone help me with this:

org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Could not enlist in transaction on entering meta-aware object!; - nested throwable: (javax.transaction.SystemException: java.lang.Throwable: Unabled to enlist resource, see the previous warnings. tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: 7b7b0169:80b:477d42dc:34 status: ActionStatus.ABORT_ONLY >); - nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not enlist in transaction on entering meta-aware object!; - nested throwable: (javax.transaction.SystemException: java.lang.Throwable: Unabled to enlist resource, see the previous warnings. tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: 7b7b0169:80b:477d42dc:34 status: ActionStatus.ABORT_ONLY >))

• 1. Re: Error getting SQL Server connection
          jaikiran pai Master

Is this all that you see in the logs? Please post the entire exception stacktrace. Also post the code where you trying to get a connection. And also the -ds.xml file contents in which you have configured the datasource.

Remember to enclose these contents in a code block (use the Code button available in the message editor window) while posting