I am converting an EJB 3 application for a client from JBoss 4.0.3SP1 to JBoss 4.2.2GA. They had been using a version of Postgres 7.x or 8.0.
I am having a strange problem were queries that worked before now fail because the query does not pull the complete object tree period. For example say I wanted to get object A that knows about B and B knows about C only A and B come back, even though I put EAGER on (not normally need because it is the default behavior). Even inside the persistence context C does not come across. I have to create yet another query and to get C and append it to B. This application worked fine before. I have tried changing the syntax in the -ds.xml file but no luck there.