that error would indicate that server is trying to find unsecure port for your webservice, but without complete stacktrace it is hard to say for sure.
how does your undertow and web subsystem configuration look like?
first, I added just
<https-listener name="default-https" security-realm="SSLRealm" socket-binding="https"/>
in undertow and removed the entry for https-listener. SSLRealm is defined as well. It seems OK for me.
well, I actually found the problem
I also added
in webservices subsystem and than it works.
But setting wsdl-secure-port is little bit irritating. The documentation says
Set this property to explicitly define the HTTPS port that will be used for rewriting the SOAP address.
Otherwise the HTTPS port will be identified by querying the list of installed HTTPS connectors.
The webservice deployed has transport-guarantee set to CONFIDENTIAL in web.xml. There is only a https listener and no http listener in undertow.
Regardless that, without setting wsdl-secure-port, wildfly tries to bind the webservice to http.
Blame me, but it looks like a bug (either in the documentation or in the webservice subsystem)