0 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2016 6:34 PM by dlmiles

maven plugin org.jboss.ws.plugins:jaxws-tools-maven-plugin:1.2.0.Final

dlmiles

This appears to be the latest version of the maven plugin I can find.

Where is the "Bill Of Materials" GAV (group/artifact/version) needed to make it work ?

Plenty of out-of-date information (relevant for older versions of the plugin) and plenty of people on google asking for missing this or that dependency.  It is like whack-a-mole trying to guess the correct jboss JAR and the correct version.  But still this plugin complains of somesuch ClassNotFoundException.

Currently it is for org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.SunRIConsumerFactoryImpl

Can you provide a single BOM with every thing needed ?  and make every example you have in documentation clearly show it using that.

Most up to date documentation I can find https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY10/wsconsume

Order of CNFE so far:

org.jboss.ws.api.tools.WSContractConsumer  solved with org.jboss.ws:jbossws-api:1.0.3.Final

org.jboss.logging.Messages solved with org.jboss.ws.native:jbossws-native-core:4.2.1.Final

org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.SunRIConsumerFactoryImpl NOT YET SOLVED

We have a whack-a-mole winner:

<dependency>
        <groupId>org.jboss.ws.cxf</groupId>
        <artifactId>jbossws-cxf-resources</artifactId>
        <version>5.1.4.Final</version>
      </dependency>

I have a pom.xml project specifically to encapsulate the client API generated classes.

I have to put the dependency into the main pom.xml area, as for me it does not work inside the <plugin> <dependencies> as I would have expected (and as many examples of the older 1.0.x plugin show).  So I have added <scope>provided</scope> to keep the exported transitives clean.

Thanks