3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2016 5:17 PM by divey.gupta07

Wildfly 10 singleton jar issue

divey.gupta07

I am trying to use wildfly 10 singleton.

I updated my pom with the latest artifact from

Maven Repository: org.wildfly » wildfly-clustering-singleton » 10.0.0.Final

My manifest entry is

<manifestEntries>

<Dependencies>org.jboss.msc,org.wildfly.clustering.singleton,org.jboss.as.server,org.infinispan export</Dependencies>

</manifestEntries>

It was working fine with 9.0.2.Final version.

But I am getting the following error with 10.0.2.Final.

Could not resolve dependencies for project com.viptela.vmanage.server:vmanage:war:2.0: Failure to find org.wildfly:wildfly-clustering-singleton:jar:10.0.0.Final

I am not able to find the singleton jar online also.

Can you please tell me what is the missing component.

• 1. Re: Wildfly 10 singleton jar issue
          ctomc

you are probably looking for

<artifactId>wildfly-clustering-singleton-api</artifactId>

• 2. Re: Wildfly 10 singleton jar issue
            pferraro

You shouldn't need to add *any* dependencies to your manifest. The singleton API module is added to the deployment classpath automatically.

Can you post your code that creates your singleton service?

• 3. Re: Wildfly 10 singleton jar issue
              divey.gupta07

<artifactId>wildfly-clustering-singleton-api</artifactId>

It worked for me.

Thanks.

I am using the below code.

public static final ServiceName SINGLETON_SERVICE_NAME =   ServiceName.JBOSS.append("ha", "singleton");

private static final String CONTAINER_NAME = "server";

private static final String CACHE_NAME = "default";

@Override

public void activate(ServiceActivatorContext context) throws ServiceRegistryException {

int quorum = 1;

InjectedValue<ServerEnvironment> env = new InjectedValue<>();

SingletonServiceClient srv = new SingletonServiceClient(env);

ServiceController<?> factoryService = context.getServiceRegistry().getRequiredService(SingletonServiceName.BUILDER.getServiceName(CONTAINER_NAME, CACHE_NAME));

SingletonServiceBuilderFactory factory = (SingletonServiceBuilderFactory) factoryService.getValue();

SingletonElectionPolicy policy = new SimpleSingletonElectionPolicy(0);

factory.createSingletonServiceBuilder(SINGLETON_SERVICE_NAME, srv)

.requireQuorum(quorum)

.electionPolicy(policy)

.build(new DelegatingServiceContainer(context.getServiceTarget(), context.getServiceRegistry()))

.addDependency(ServerEnvironmentService.SERVICE_NAME, ServerEnvironment.class, env)

.setInitialMode(ServiceController.Mode.ACTIVE)

.install();

}