1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 19, 2016 11:58 PM by abhijithumbe

How does KIE Server load or be loaded from the beginning ?

soiff

Hi guys, just as what I mentioned in title.

I'm new to KIE system and I found it's hard to catch the real clue about how KIE Server works (I need run jBPM project there).

I'll be appreciate if any suggestion, thank you very much.

Actually, I have started my KIE Workbench according to its README. However, I have no idea about how to create the data source for a KIE Server manually. At the end, I just specified following environments for KIE Server docker container and make the KIE Server to register to KIE Workbench.

KIE_SERVER_ID

KIE_WB_PORT_8080_TCP_ADDR

KIE_WB_PORT_8080_TCP

KIE_WB_ENV_KIE_CONTEXT_PATH

DOCKER_IP

DOCKER_PORT

In my solution, there are several KIE Servers registered to KIE Controller (A KIE Workbench for simplicity). These KIE Servers only run Rules and Processes without any extra business logical. However, I do not know any remote listener such as ProcessEventListener can work in remote KIE Client, which retrieved by KieServicesClient#getServicesClient(). Is there any mechanism to achieve this?

Finally, my idea is adding a new ProcessEventListener on KIE Server and it will post a new message every time a task will be triggered.

So, the real problem should be how KIE Server is being loaded from the beginning. Thanks for any suggestion.