1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 4, 2016 9:41 AM by jaikiran

jaxws-webservice in EAR application with ejb - where to put configFile?

realcrazybird

Hello!

In an existing enterprise application running  in a JBOSS EAP 6.4 with ejbs I added webservice annotations on a session bean. Everything works fine so far, but for security reasons I also added a

@EndpointConfig(configFile = "META-INF/jaxws-endpoint-config.xml",configName = "myconfig") - Annotation and aded the jaxws-endpoint-config.xml to my META-INF directory.

But when I try to deploy the application I always get a deployment error:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: JBWS024090: Could not read from config file: META-INF/jaxws-endpoint-config.xml

at org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.configuration.ServerBeanCustomizer.configureEndpoint(ServerBeanCustomizer.java:162)

at org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.configuration.ServerBeanCustomizer.customize(ServerBeanCustomizer.java:69)

at org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.client.configuration.JBossWSNonSpringConfigurer.customConfigure(JBossWSNonSpringConfigurer.java:58)

at org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.client.configuration.JBossWSNonSpringConfigurer.configureBean(JBossWSNonSpringConfigurer.java:45)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.configureObject(EndpointImpl.java:507)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.getServer(EndpointImpl.java:411)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:334)

Tried to change the @EndpointConfig - attributes as well as the location of my config- file but that didn't work.

My questions is now: where do I have to put the jaxws-endpoint-config.xml in my EAR so that JBOSS can find it?

Thanks in advance,

Stefan