I need some help in designing a scheduled route in blueprint. The overall requirement / flow in brief is as following,
1) The route is scheduled to run every 30 minutes
2) Invokes a stored procedure and gets a id
3) Selects records from another table (could be more than one). This has a json message that will be used later to invoke a web service
4) Invoke a rest webservice to get a authentication token. This is common token to be used for every run, hence invoke only one time
5) For each record from step 3 invoke another rest webservice and submit the payload from step 3 and use token from step 4
6) Step 5 will get a success/failure from step 5
7) Update a table in database with the response from step 6 and some fields from step 2 and step 3.
Appreciate if someone can help me on designing routes for this requirement.
I would suggest using a quartz scheduler for the scheduling issue.
Apache Camel: Quartz2
Steps 2, 3, and 7, you should be able to use a java bean that implements a dao to interact with your database.
Steps 4, 5, and 6, look at using a CFX component to hit the webservice(s)
Apache Camel: CXF
I hope this helps and good luck.
Retrieving data ...