5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2018 3:18 PM by eucalipto

How to solve this error

t1

Hi , i'm new to wildfly and i need your help to solve this error. I'm trying to register my slave with the master. However, when i run ./domain.sh on master i got this error.

master error.PNG

01:24:37,299 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-2) MSC000001: Failed to start service jboss.network.management: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.network.management: WFLYSRV0082: failed to resolve interface management

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.as.server.services.net.NetworkInterfaceService.start(NetworkInterfaceService.java:91)

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1948)

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1881)

[Host Controller]     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)

[Host Controller]     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

[Host Controller]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

[Host Controller] 01:24:37,947 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0013: Operation ("add") failed - address: ([

[Host Controller]     ("host" => "master"),

[Host Controller]     ("core-service" => "management"),

[Host Controller]     ("management-interface" => "native-interface")

[Host Controller] ]) - failure description: {"WFLYCTL0180: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => undefined}

[Host Controller] 01:24:38,056 FATAL [org.jboss.as.host.controller] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYHC0034: Host Controller boot has failed in an unrecoverable manner; exiting. See previous messages for details.

[Host Controller] 01:24:38,057 FATAL [org.jboss.as.host.controller] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYHC0178: Aborting with exit code 99

When i run for the slave with ./domain.sh i got this error

slave error without the binding command.PNG

[Host Controller] 10:38:06,171 ERROR [org.jboss.as.host.controller] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYHC0033: Caught exception during boot: org.jboss.as.controller.persistence.ConfigurationPersistenceException: WFLYCTL0085: Failed to parse configuration

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.as.controller.persistence.XmlConfigurationPersister.load(XmlConfigurationPersister.java:131)

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.as.host.controller.HostControllerConfigurationPersister.load(HostControllerConfigurationPersister.java:188)

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.as.host.controller.DomainModelControllerService.boot(DomainModelControllerService.java:594)

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractControllerService$1.run(AbstractControllerService.java:299)

[Host Controller]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

[Host Controller] Caused by: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[72,9]

[Host Controller] Message: WFLYCTL0058: Child local of element domain-controller already declared

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.as.host.controller.parsing.HostXml_4.parseDomainController(HostXml_4.java:641)

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.as.host.controller.parsing.HostXml_4.readHostElement(HostXml_4.java:375)

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.as.host.controller.parsing.HostXml_4.readElement(HostXml_4.java:170)

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.as.host.controller.parsing.HostXml.readElement(HostXml.java:79)

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.as.host.controller.parsing.HostXml.readElement(HostXml.java:50)

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.staxmapper.XMLMapperImpl.processNested(XMLMapperImpl.java:110)

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.staxmapper.XMLMapperImpl.parseDocument(XMLMapperImpl.java:69)

[Host Controller]     at org.jboss.as.controller.persistence.XmlConfigurationPersister.load(XmlConfigurationPersister.java:123)

[Host Controller]     ... 4 more

[Host Controller]

[Host Controller] 10:38:06,181 FATAL [org.jboss.as.host.controller] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYHC0034: Host Controller boot has failed in an unrecoverable manner; exiting. See previous messages for details.

[Host Controller] 10:38:06,182 FATAL [org.jboss.as.host.controller] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYHC0178: Aborting with exit code 99

• 1. Re: How to solve this error
          ctomc

WFLYSRV0082: failed to resolve interface management

You have problem with your local network configuration. server doesn't see itself under its name.

try ping <name-of-server> and make sure it works.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: How to solve this error
            t1

Thank you for replying

I tried ping the ip address and it worked but not for the name of the server.

• 3. Re: How to solve this error
              ctomc

cheerful cheerful wrote:

Thank you for replying

I tried ping the ip address and it worked but not for the name of the server.

well, that is your problem, fix the name resolving.

• 4. Re: How to solve this error
                t1

Thanks Tomaz i managed to ping the hostname

However, i still cannot register with the slave.

• 5. Re: How to solve this error
                  eucalipto

Thanks to this post I realize that I forgot to change the new IP address in several files, being these files:

/opt/EAP-7.0.0/domain/configuration/domain.xml
                  /opt/EAP-7.0.0/domain/configuration/host.xml
                  /opt/EAP-7.0.0/domain/configuration/host-master.xml
                  /opt/EAP-7.0.0/domain/configuration/host-slave.xml
                  /opt/EAP-7.0.0/standalone/configuration/standalone.xml
                  /opt/EAP-7.0.0/standalone/configuration/standalone-full.xml
                  /opt/EAP-7.0.0/standalone/configuration/standalone-full-ha.xml
                  /opt/EAP-7.0.0/standalone/configuration/standalone-ha.xml

Thank you very much!