2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2016 10:13 AM by ravi21588

Jboss EAP 6.1 Deployment and Service start up issue Jboss Fuse service works

ravi21588

I have a switchyard component connecting to IBM MQ.

I have followed the resource adapter configuration mention below URL:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/JBoss_Enterprise_Application_Platform/6.1/html/Administration_and_Configuration_Guide/Deploy_the_WebSphere_MQ_Resource_Adapter.html

I found that there is a known issue in the product,but the workaround specified is not working for me.

https://access.redhat.com/solutions/1267683

Iam getting below error,the Camel route is trying to start before the connection factory registers, with No bean could be found in the registry for: jboss/MQConnectionFactory of type: javax.jms.ConnectionFactory.

But when i redploy the application it works and service starts successfully.

Logs:

MSC service thread 1-3) Route: direct:{urn:com.company.esb.gg.in.search:GGInSearch:1.0}GGOutFound/ClawsInFoundService started and consuming from: Endpoint[direct://%7Burn:com.company.esb.gg.in.search:GGInSearch:1.0%7DGGOutFound/ClawsInFoundService]

(MSC service thread 1-3) Route: direct:{urn:com.company.esb.gg.in.search:GGInSearch:1.0}GGOutFound/ClawsInErrorService started and consuming from: Endpoint[direct://%7Burn:com.company.esb.gg.in.search:GGInSearch:1.0%7DGGOutFound/ClawsInErrorService]

(MSC service thread 1-1) IJ020001: Required license terms for file:/C:/PANNEER/Software/FSW_6.0/EAP_P6/jboss-eap-6.1/standalone/tmp/vfs/temp/temp2c7feb7f9e32c5de/wmq.jmsra.rar-eda5d27f652bf17c/contents/

(MSC service thread 1-3) Route: GGOutFoundRouter started and consuming from: Endpoint[switchyard://GGOutFoundService]

(MSC service thread 1-3) Route: direct:{urn:com.company.esb.gg.in.search:GGInSearch:1.0}ClawsOutSearchService started and consuming from: Endpoint[direct://%7Burn:com.company.esb.gg.in.search:GGInSearch:1.0%7DClawsOutSearchService]

(MSC service thread 1-3) Route: direct:{urn:com.company.esb.gg.in.search:GGInSearch:1.0}GGOutFoundService started and consuming from: Endpoint[direct://%7Burn:com.company.esb.gg.in.search:GGInSearch:1.0%7DGGOutFoundService]

(MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS010406: Registered connection factory java:jboss/MQConnectionFactory

(MSC service thread 1-1) IJ020016: Missing <recovery> element. XA recovery disabled for: java:jboss/MQConnectionFactory

(MSC service thread 1-3) Apache Camel 1.1.1-p5-redhat-1 (CamelContext: camel-8) is shutting down

(MSC service thread 1-3) Starting to graceful shutdown 12 routes (timeout 30 seconds)

(MSC service thread 1-3) MSC000001: Failed to start service jboss.deployment.unit."GGInSearch.jar".SwitchYardService: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit."GGInSearch.jar".SwitchYardService: org.switchyard.SwitchYardException: org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route V1CamelJmsBindingModel/GGOutFoundService@jmsoutfound#1970355523: Route[[From[jms:queue:GG.CLAWS.SEARCH.OUT?connectionFactory=... because of Failed to resolve endpoint: jms://queue:GG.CLAWS.SEARCH.OUT?connectionFactory=%23jboss%2FMQConnectionFactory due to: No bean could be found in the registry for: jboss/MQConnectionFactory of type: javax.jms.ConnectionFactory