1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 13, 2017 1:43 AM by jomarko

Error opening rules/ flow

shengzhang

I am getting error opening existing rules / business flow  in workbench. Any rule. Rules previous have no issue. I am using Google Chrome for workbench. The above error shows up in a pop up. And other people in the team has no issue opening the rules using their PC.

I am using kie-wb-distribution-wars-6.2.0.Final-wildfly8 build.

"Unable to complete your request. The following exception occurred: : no more data available - expected end tags to close start tag from line 75 and start tag from line 74 and start tag from line 1, parser stopped on TEXT seen ...\n to close start tag from line 75 and start tag from line 74 and start tag from line 1, parser stopped on TEXT seen ...\n to close start tag from line 75 and start tag from line 74 and start tag from line 1, parser stopped on TEXT seen ...\n to close start tag from line 75 and start tag from line 74 and start tag from line 1, parser stopped on TEXT seen ...\n"

Any suggestions?

Thanks

• 1. Re: Error opening rules/ flow
          jomarko

Hi, thanks for bringing out this question. But it is definitely hard without example of such rule, that can't be opened in your workbench. Do you think could you provide some example of such rule please?

Next there are other questions from me to you.

• Are your colleagues using the same workbench build as you?
          • Are your colleagues using the same browser as you?
          • Are your colleagues using the same application server as you?

Regards, Jozef.