1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 24, 2017 9:48 AM by jsanchez.perez

Module not found when deploy again with a new second server in same host controller on same group on domain

jsanchez.perez

Hi,

Scene

- One Domain Controller with slaveOne-group (full profile)

- One Host controller with server-one linked to slaveOne-group and a main properties (or other kind of) module on /modules/xxx/yyy/bla bla/main

- When deploy a application that use properties module on slaveOne-group that only deploy on server-one all is OK

Actions and changes

- I create a new server on Host Controller (with management console) named server-two on slaveOne-group and start this new server (server-two) and run OK, now I have two server on host controller on same domain group, without restart Host Controller.

- And then now I have two servers on Host Controller: server-one with application deployed and server-two without any deployment.

- I redeploy the application on slaveOne-group and then I get a error, the server-two not found module.

ERROR

[ERROR] Caused by: org.jboss.modules.ModuleNotFoundException: environment.properties.base-cas:main"}}}},"slave-server-two" => {"WFLYCTL0062: Operación compuesta fallida y se deshizo. Pasos que fallaron:" => {"Operación step-1" => {"WFLYCTL0080: Servicios fallidos" => {"jboss.module.service.\"deployment.base-cas.war\".main" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.module.service.\"deployment.base-cas.war\".main: WFLYSRV0179: Error al cargar el módulo: deployment.base-cas.war:main

[ERROR] Caused by: org.jboss.modules.ModuleNotFoundException: environment.properties.base-cas:main"}}}}}}}}}}

why? the server-one sees the module.

Anybody help me or clarify to me this behavior?

Thanks

Jordi

• 1. Re: Module not found when deploy again with a new second server in same host controller on same group on domain
          jsanchez.perez

Hi,

In case it helps someone.

I found the issue! the problem is in the behavior of management console, in the secction "Runtime" I add a new server under the section "Server Groups" this server will run correctly but if I change to secction Host under Runtime and I select the host controller I do not see the new server that I added, and the deploy get a error because the application not sees the module under the new server

I deleted the new server added and then I added a new server but under the section Host directly under de host controller and now I can see the new server under "Server Groups" and then I deploy the application again is all OK and the application sees the module under the new server! perfect!

I think that could be a issue or bug with management console or even the option add server under server groups should not exist.