1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 4, 2017 12:01 PM by Anup Dey

JNDI reference to JMS queue not working

leor amikam Newbie

Running JBoss eap 7.  Have a queue setup as follows below.  I am trying to get the @reference to be the same under jboss and WLS.

in standalone-full.xml:

<jms-queue name="HIFAuditQueue" entries="jms/HIFAuditQueue queue/HIFAuditQueue java:jboss/exported/jms/queue/HIFAuditQueue"/>

In my EJB that references the queue, if I use this method to reference:

@Resource(mappedName = "java:jboss/exported/jms/queue/HIFAuditQueue")

private Queue queue;

it works.  However if I change to:

@Resource(name="jms/HIFAuditQueue")

private Queue queue;

I get the following error from jboss.

:21:04,116 INFO  [stdout] (default task-27) java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Cannot specify destination if producer has a default destination

12:21:04,116 INFO  [stdout] (default task-27) at org.apache.activemq.artemis.jms.client.ActiveMQMessageProducer.checkDefaultDestination(ActiveMQMessageProducer.java:310) ~[artemis-jms-client.jar:1.1.0.SP16-redhat-1]

12:21:04,116 INFO  [stdout] (default task-27) at org.apache.activemq.artemis.jms.client.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProducer.java:172) ~[artemis-jms-client.jar:1.1.0.SP16-redhat-1]

12:21:04,116 INFO  [stdout] (default task-27) at org.apache.activemq.artemis.ra.ActiveMQRAMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQRAMessageProducer.java:207) ~[?:?]

12:21:04,116 INFO  [stdout] (default task-27) at com.hsntech.hif.command.HIFPlSqlCommand.sendAuditMessage(HIFPlSqlCommand.java:219) [HansenIntegrationFramework-ejb.jar:?]

12:21:04,116 INFO  [stdout] (default task-27)

I cannot use mappedName, as that is not portable.   Also tried "jms/queue/HIFAuditQueue", and same error.