0 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2017 7:54 AM by hemanthjboss

Getting Problem with deploying the switchyard quickstart in wildfly 8.0

hemanthjboss

Hello, I am new to Jboss pardon me if i am asking silly question. When I am trying to deploy one of the wildfly quickstart example. But i am facing with this error. If anyone can help me that would be very helpful to me.

Thanks in Advance

[WARNING] Using platform encoding (Cp1252 actually) to copy filtered resources,

i.e. build is platform dependent!

[INFO] Copying 4 resources

[INFO]

[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.6.1:testCompile (default-testCompile) @ switc

hyard-bpm-service ---

[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date

[INFO]

[INFO] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.20:test (default-test) @ switchyard-bpm-servi

ce ---

[INFO] Skipping execution of surefire because it has already been run for this c

onfiguration

[INFO]

[INFO] --- maven-bundle-plugin:2.4.0:bundle (default-bundle) @ switchyard-bpm-se

rvice ---

[INFO]

[INFO] <<< wildfly-maven-plugin:1.0.2.Final:deploy (default-cli) < package @ swi

tchyard-bpm-service <<<

[INFO]

[INFO]

[INFO] --- wildfly-maven-plugin:1.0.2.Final:deploy (default-cli) @ switchyard-bp

m-service ---

May 19, 2017 4:22:04 PM org.xnio.Xnio <clinit>

INFO: XNIO version 3.2.2.Final

May 19, 2017 4:22:04 PM org.xnio.nio.NioXnio <clinit>

INFO: XNIO NIO Implementation Version 3.2.2.Final

May 19, 2017 4:22:04 PM org.jboss.remoting3.EndpointImpl <clinit>

INFO: JBoss Remoting version 4.0.3.Final

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE

[INFO] Total time: 51.304 s

[INFO] Finished at: 2017-05-19T16:22:06+05:30

[INFO] Final Memory: 73M/350M

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.wildfly.plugins:wildfly-maven-plugin:1.0.2.Fi

nal:deploy (default-cli) on project switchyard-bpm-service: Could not execute go

al deploy on C:\Company\wildfly-8.0.0.Final\quickstarts\bpm-service\target\switc

hyard-bpm-service.bundle. Reason: I/O Error could not execute operation '{

[ERROR]     "operation" => "read-attribute",

[ERROR]     "address" => [],

[ERROR]     "name" => "launch-type"

[ERROR] }': java.net.ConnectException: JBAS012174: Could not connect to remote:/

/127.0.0.1:9999. The connection failed: Connection refused: no further informati

on

[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e swit

ch.

[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please rea

d the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionE

xception

C:\Company\wildfly-8.0.0.Final\quickstarts\bpm-service>