0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2017 6:18 AM by antoine decamps

    Bound data source issue on JBoss EAP 7

    antoine decamps Newbie



      I have two web applications that are deployed on Wildfly 10, however, it seems they cannot access my local database eventhough I created the datasource for my local database. My guess is I must have created it incorrectly and that's why my applications are unable to access the data.


      I have joined several files :


      - the server.log

      - the module.xml that I created at $JBOSS_HOME/modules/com/mysql/main (I didn't add anything in $JBOSS_HOME/modules/system/layers/base)

      - the standalone.xml


      In the web management console of JBoss EAP 7, I can establish a connection to the datasource. I also would like to mention that I created a non-xa datasource but it should communicate with only one database so I don't think it would be a problem.


      I also added some screenshots, I think quite everything can be found in the standalone.xml but I think it gives more clarity.


      Please do not hesitate to ask if you need more files and/or informations.


      Thank you in advance for your help.


      Best regards.