I am trying to access a annotated servlet which is in modules directory.
1. created jandex.idx for simple.jar
simple.jar is just having a servlet which just says helloworld.(Note: I have used annotation to mark it as servlet)
2. moved my servlet(simple.jar) to modules directory. <jboss location>/modules/simple/main
3. created modules.xml in which resource-root points to simple.jar
4. In my war file i dont have anything other than META-INF/jboss-deployment-structure.xml which points to 'simple' module with annotations="true" and deployed the war file
5. brought up the jboss and tried to access the <localhost>/simple/Simple
note: simple=application name and Simple=servlet name
Can you please let me know what i am missing in 7.X series?
Above scenario(Same steps) works perfectly in wildfly.
Note: I make sure i am using right jandex jar to create index file.