I'll forward you to documentation for EAP 6.4 - 22.8. Deploy the WebSphere MQ Resource Adapter There is described how to deploy WebSphereMQ 7.5 resource adapter to EAP 6.4. The steps are be the same or very similar for WF8/9.
In case of WF10 check documentation for EAP 7.0 - Configuring Messaging - Red Hat Customer Portal
And to answer your questions :-) :
1) Integration of wildly with IBM WebSphere MQ
- yes, but for sure this is working just with WMQ 7.5 as described in documentation. In case of WMQ 8 there were some limitations but you will most likely not hit them if you're not using some special EE7 annotations like @JMSConnectionFactoryDefinitions,... and those should be solved now in WF11 master.
2) configuration of Activation specifications
- this should be all ok, in the worst case if those would not be propagated from standalone...xml file to WMQ 7.5 RA, you can unzip wmq.jmsra.rar and edit ra.xml directly
3) Configuration of JCA File adapter
- i think this is covered by above
4) Name space binding configuration
- yes, this is also described in doc
Good luck and happy configuring,
Thanks for the update. Will go through it and keep you posted if i'm in need of some more information.
Sure, configuring WebSphereMQ RA is not easy task. If you spot any unclear thing in documentation then let me know and we'll sort it out.