I'm trying configure arquillian - Remote Container - with weblogic12c, but I'm stuck. I read almost all articles around the web, searched similar problems on stackoverflow and wasn't enought.
I made a post on stackoverflow and the community suggested a wrong combination of versions of dependencies and plugins. To configure arquillian with weblogic12c I made changes in my pom.xml, create arquilian.xml in the right directory and created my test class with all annotations required. Let's focus in my pom.xml :
Depedencies versions :
- artifactId : arquillian-bom - version : 1.1.13.Final[dependencyManagement]
- artifactId : arquillian-wls-remote-12.1.2 - version : 1.0.1.Final
- artifactId : arquillian-junit-container - version : 1.1.7.Final
- artifactId : junit - version : 4.12
- artifactId : mockito-all - version : 1.9.5
According the docs we need set a profile in pom.xml, so I did and use the wls-maven-plugin :
- artifactId : wls-maven-plugin - version : 188.8.131.52
This combination got me a stack "java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: deploy(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,)". So, can you indicate me if my configuration it's correct?