I believe you're talking about the Search screen. For some reason that I can't explain that's fixed in the codebase: core/UnsearchableWidgetProcessor.java at master · forge/core · GitHub
Try changing that value and testing again. If that works, feel free to provide a Pull Request and I'll happily review it.
yes in the search screen, but also in the view screen not all the field are displayed.
BTW to try you suggestion, how can I do? I need to compile all Forge code from scratch? If yes, is there some documentation on how to do ?
Yes, you need to build Forge. Follow these steps:
1) Clone the GitHub - forge/core: Forge Core Framework APIs and Implementation repository
2) Import in your favorite IDE (I use Eclipse)
3) Run mvn clean install -DskipTests (faster build)
4) Go to dist/target and find a forge-distribution-VERSION-offline.zip.
- Unzip it and run the bin/forge executable in there
you are right. In the codebase: core/UnsearchableWidgetProcessor.java at master · forge/core · GitHub the number of search field is fixed.
BTW I still have the problem in the view screen (table mode): not more that 5 field are displayed. Which codebase file I can try to change ?
I think it's a Metawidget configuration somewhere, but I don't know exactly where that is. I'm afraid you'll need to debug to find that out.