0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 19, 2017 4:43 PM by choesh1978

Jbpm 7.  Using Sub-process on a different project does not work.

choesh1978

Hi.

I am using both jbpm 7.1 and 7.3

I created a simple process A and B on Project 1,  and process C in Project 2.

If process A calls the process B on a same project it works fine.  Which tells me the way I call the subprocess works fine.

When I call process C from process A which is in different project, I get a following error for example : Application Subprocess:3] -- Could not find process Application-Process.application-process

So I have research through, and found one ticket that it says it is still open [JBPM-4497] Cannot call subprocess in separate project - JBoss Issue Tracker   but the description indicates there are 2 related tickets that are closed.

Some other thread says all I need to do is include the process C's information in the pom file, but no luck for me.   Both projects are deployed and running on the respective container.

What I am mainly confused is when I click on the + icon for the subprocess it does open the process C.

Is there any workaround I can give it a try? 

I've tried Problem instantiating a process containing subprocess of different projects    but no luck (still says It can't find the subprocess)