I was trying to configure SSL in Wildfly 8.1.0 Final.
These are the steps I followed.
1) Created a keystore file named ncm.keystore
2) Placed this keystore file in standalone/configuration directory
3) then added the following in standalone.xml
<keystore path="C:/Users/harsharadhya.bk/Desktop/wildfly-8.1.0.Final/standalone/configuration" relative-to="jboss.server.config.dir" keystore-password="123456" alias="ncm" key-password="123456"/>
After this when try to run an application on server the URL is getting redirected to the https port specified i.e, from 8080 to 8443; but I'm unable to run the application.
1. specify absolute path to ncm.keystore in path attribute
2. If you specify relative-to="jboss.server.config.dir" path="ncm.keystore" is enough