There are two steps to enabling logging of the JBossManagedConnectionPool.
1#Uncomment or add the following entry in <JBOSS HOME>/server/<profile>/conf/jboss-log4j.xml
2#The EAP instance must read the new value via one of the following:
- restart of the server instance
- allow the amount of time specified by the RefreshPeriod in conf/xmdesc/Log4jService-xmbean.xml to elapse before the change is noted by the EAP instance.
- change the setting via the Log4jService
Note that custom configurations of appenders in <JBOSS HOME>/server/<profile>/conf/jboss-log4j.xml can modify where the expected output occurs. Occasionally this will need to be checked if TRACE logging is not seen when expected.
Hi Anup - Thanks for the details.
- 1. I have uncommented JBossManagedConnectionPool in jboss-log4j.xml
- 2. I have restarted the server
Am unable to view the SQL statements logged in the server.log file. Am attaching the screenshot of the URL below. Could you please help and let me know if i need to do anything else.
Thanking you again for the reply. It is appreciated.