0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 15, 2017 3:54 PM by hernancqb

Exception handling request: javax.servlet.ServletException - InvalidViewIdException

hernancqb

Hi.

I have an app deployed on Wildfly 8.2.1, and this InvalidViewIdException has become almost normal due to its frecuency. I don't know what triggers it, only that this warning followed by this error  show up:

WARNING [org.richfaces.log.Resource] (default task-42) Resource key not foundnull

ERROR [io.undertow.request] (default task-42) UT005023: Exception handling request to /auctions/faces: javax.servlet.ServletException

at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:221) [myfaces-api-2.0.14.jar:2.0.14]

Caused by: org.apache.myfaces.shared.application.InvalidViewIdException

at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.DefaultRestoreViewSupport.deriveViewId(DefaultRestoreViewSupport.java:261) [myfaces-impl-2.0.14.jar:2.0.14]

at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RestoreViewExecutor.execute(RestoreViewExecutor.java:151) [myfaces-impl-2.0.14.jar:2.0.14]

at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:171) [myfaces-impl-2.0.14.jar:2.0.14]

The user logs in, navigate, and it suddenly appears. Of course I don't know what exactly the user is doing right at the time of the error.

Do you have any recommendation on this?

Thanks.