12 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2018 1:27 AM by Siva Munnaluri

Cache Injection in Spring

Siva Munnaluri Newbie

I created a cache container and created cache under the cache container .

if (outcome != success) of /subsystem=infinispan/cache-container=musi:read-resource

/subsystem=infinispan/cache-container=musi:add(\

default-cache=et-default-cache,\

jndi-name=java:jboss/infinispan/container/musi\

)

end-if

if (outcome != success) of /subsystem=infinispan/cache-container=musi/invalidation-cache=configuration:read-resource

/subsystem=infinispan/cache-container=musi/invalidation-cache=configuration:add(\

mode=ASYNC,\

async-marshalling=true,\

jndi-name=java:jboss/infinispan/container/musi/configuration\

)

/subsystem=infinispan/cache-container=musi/invalidation-cache=configuration/eviction=EVICTION:add(\

max-entries=1000,\

strategy=NONE\

)

/subsystem=infinispan/cache-container=musi/invalidation-cache=configuration/expiration=EXPIRATION:add(\

lifespan=3600000,\

max-idle=-1,\

interval=-1\

)

/subsystem=infinispan/cache-container=musi/invalidation-cache=configuration/transaction=TRANSACTION:add(\

mode=NONE\

)

/subsystem=infinispan/cache-container=musi/invalidation-cache=configuration/locking=LOCKING:add(\

isolation=READ_COMMITTED\

)

end-if

I am able to see the cache under cache container in jboss (Configuration -> Subsystem->Infispan->musi->configuration) and not able to see cache under runtime->subsystems->jndiview -> java/jboss->infispan). but i am not able to inject using @resource in the spring.

Different ways i tried to lookup the cache .

<jee:jndi-lookup id="configurationCache" jndi-name="java:jboss/infinispan/cache/musi/configuration" lookup-on-startup="true" proxy-interface="org.infinispan.Cache"/>

@Resource(lookup = "java:jboss/infinispan/cache/musi/configuration")

Cache<String,Object> cache ;

Error ::

Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: infinispan/cache/musi/configuration [Root exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException]

Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: infinispan/cache/musi/configuration [Root exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException]

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException"},

Please suggest how to inject the cache directly in the spring and how we can see the cache under "runtime->subsystems->jndiview -> java/jboss->infispan->cache"