1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 16, 2018 1:57 PM by Paul Ferraro

    Application Fails to Load after enabling  jdbc based session persistence.

    Pinak Mazumdar Newbie

      Hi Experts,

       

           I  am doing a POC  with JBoss EAP 7.1 release wherein I have enabled db based session persistence, I have tested with the default cache manager persistence and it works well but somehow it doesn't stores any session data in the database schema, however the table gets created at the start of the server which I could see, for this I am starting with the sample counter.war which is present in the Redhat knowledge base. I am using Oracle 12cR1 database.

       

      One more thing is , I am also not able to see the application  from the console, same  thing when I run the  CLI command to read the resource. When I try to see the deployment under Deployments, it simly complains

      Unable to load deployments

       

      Unexpected HTTP response: 500  Request { "operation" => "read-children-resources", "address" => undefined, "child-type" => "deployment", "include-runtime" => true, "recursive" => true }  Response  Internal Server Error { "outcome" => "failed", "rolled-back" => true }

      My server configuration in the standalone-ha.xml for the jdbc store is as below:

      <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:infinispan:4.0">

                  <cache-container name="server" aliases="singleton cluster" default-cache="default" module="org.wildfly.clustering.server">

                      <transport lock-timeout="60000"/>

                      <replicated-cache name="default">

                          <transaction mode="BATCH"/>

                      </replicated-cache>

                  </cache-container>

                  <cache-container name="web" default-cache="jdbc" module="org.wildfly.clustering.web.infinispan">

                      <transport channel="ee" lock-timeout="60000"/>

                      <local-cache name="concurrent">

                              <file-store passivation="true" purge="false"/>

                      </local-cache>

                      <invalidation-cache name="jdbc">

                          <binary-keyed-jdbc-store data-source="Session" dialect="ORACLE" fetch-state="false" passivation="false" preload="false" purge="false" shared="true" singleton="false">

                     <!-- <transaction mode="BATCH"/>-->

                      <property name="database-Type">

                                  oracle

                              </property>

                              <binary-keyed-table prefix="sess">

                                 <id-column name="ID" type="VARCHAR2(500)"/>

                                 <data-column name="DATUM" type="BINARY"/>

                                 <timestamp-column name="MAXINACTIVE" type="NUMBER"/>

                                 <timestamp-column name="LASTACCESS" type="NUMBER"/>

                                 <timestamp-column name="VERSION" type="NUMBER"/>

                              </binary-keyed-table>

                          </binary-keyed-jdbc-store>

                      </invalidation-cache>

                  </cache-container>

                  <cache-container name="ejb" aliases="sfsb" default-cache="dist" module="org.wildfly.clustering.ejb.infinispan">

                      <transport lock-timeout="60000"/>

                      <distributed-cache name="dist">

                          <locking isolation="REPEATABLE_READ"/>

                          <transaction mode="BATCH"/>

                          <file-store/>

                      </distributed-cache>

      The table that gets created is also as below:

       

      TNAME

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      TABTYPE  CLUSTERID

      ------- ----------

      BIN$cLKr2H7+eQ3gU1J2QgonwQ==$0

      TABLE

      SESS_counter_war

      TABLE

      sess_counter_war

      TABLE

       

      FYI, just for my satisfaction I tried by changing the prefix in the standalone-ha.xml so that's why two tables you could see.

       

      Please guide me if I am doing something wrong.