0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2018 5:08 AM by pejonsson

EAP 7.1.3 is always resolving the system environment variables into the values

pejonsson

This works 100% on Wildfly 13! The resulting setting in standalone-full.xml is just as I want it, I see the variables in the XML.

The very same .CLI is giving me a different behaviour on EAP7.1.3

This is what I want:

<xa-datasource-property name="URL">

jdbc:sqlserver://${env.dbhost};DatabaseName=${env.dbname}

</xa-datasource-property>

Configured with this .CLI

/subsystem=datasources/xa-data-source=$dsname:add(user-name=${env.cobrausername},password=${env.cobrapassword}, recovery-username=${env.cobrausername},recovery-password=${env.cobrapassword}, driver-name=$driver,jndi-name=$jndiname,use-ccm=true,min-pool-size=1,initial-pool-size=5,max-pool-size=100, validate-on-match=false,background-validation=true, valid-connection-checker-class-name=$validationcheckerclass, exception-sorter-class-name=$execptioncheckerclass,stale-connection-checker-class-name=$stalecheckerclass,use-ccm=true,statistics-enabled=true,no-tx-separate-pool=true,same-rm-override=false,share-prepared-statements=true,prepared-statements-cache-size=100,enabled=true)

/subsystem=datasources/xa-data-source=$dsname/xa-datasource-properties=URL:add(value=${env.jdbcurl})

I tried messing with this cli setting, the effectis that my .CLI breaks down on the EAP (cannot substitute)

<!-- whether to resolve system properties specified as command argument or operation parameter values

in the CLI VM before sending the operation requests to the controller -->

<resolve-parameter-values>false</resolve-parameter-values>