2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2019 7:14 AM by jaga244

why i am getting exception like cache's entry  is in STATUS_MARKED_ROLLBACK() and  say "it is not in a valid state to be invoking cache operations on."??

jaga244

sir,

When i making load of request to cluster nodes,There was one node got down and another node was supposed to take over that requests.But failed lot of request.I could see exception like below when tried to add entry in cache and get entry from cache operations. what is STATUS_MARKED_ROLLBACK status?? if that is happen,what should i do when  add entry and get entry operations??  and  i could  see InterruptedException also while adding entry in cache.(sorry if i am asking silly question. i am new to infinispan )

thanks,

Exceptions:

org.infinispan.commons.CacheException: java.lang.InterruptedException

at org.infinispan.interceptors.InterceptorChain.invoke(InterceptorChain.java:344)

at org.infinispan.cache.impl.CacheImpl.executeCommandAndCommitIfNeeded(CacheImpl.java:1672)

at org.infinispan.cache.impl.CacheImpl.putInternal(CacheImpl.java:1121)

at org.infinispan.cache.impl.CacheImpl.put(CacheImpl.java:1111)

at org.infinispan.cache.impl.DecoratedCache.put(DecoratedCache.java:453)

at com.nexge.sip.data.storage.DBCache.addCall(DBCache.java:604)

at com.nexge.sip.proxy.CallManager.addCall(CallManager.java:56)

at com.nexge.sip.proxy.Worker.processInvite(Worker.java:10114)

at com.nexge.sip.proxy.Worker.processRequest(Worker.java:1628)

at com.nexge.sip.proxy.Worker.runAlong(Worker.java:1253)

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Transaction DummyTransaction{xid=DummyXid{id=2540}, status=1} is not in a valid state to be invoking cache operations on.

at org.infinispan.interceptors.TxInterceptor.enlist(TxInterceptor.java:394)

at org.infinispan.interceptors.TxInterceptor.enlistIfNeeded(TxInterceptor.java:350)

at org.infinispan.interceptors.TxInterceptor.enlistReadAndInvokeNext(TxInterceptor.java:344)

at org.infinispan.interceptors.TxInterceptor.visitGetKeyValueCommand(TxInterceptor.java:330)

at org.infinispan.commands.read.GetKeyValueCommand.acceptVisitor(GetKeyValueCommand.java:40)

at org.infinispan.interceptors.base.CommandInterceptor.invokeNextInterceptor(CommandInterceptor.java:99)

at org.infinispan.interceptors.base.CommandInterceptor.handleDefault(CommandInterceptor.java:113)

at org.infinispan.commands.AbstractVisitor.visitGetKeyValueCommand(AbstractVisitor.java:85)

at org.infinispan.commands.read.GetKeyValueCommand.acceptVisitor(GetKeyValueCommand.java:40)

at org.infinispan.interceptors.base.CommandInterceptor.invokeNextInterceptor(CommandInterceptor.java:99)

at org.infinispan.statetransfer.StateTransferInterceptor.visitReadCommand(StateTransferInterceptor.java:176)

at org.infinispan.statetransfer.StateTransferInterceptor.visitGetKeyValueCommand(StateTransferInterceptor.java:153)

at org.infinispan.interceptors.CacheMgmtInterceptor.visitDataReadCommand(CacheMgmtInterceptor.java:102)

at org.infinispan.interceptors.CacheMgmtInterceptor.visitGetKeyValueCommand(CacheMgmtInterceptor.java:90)

at org.infinispan.interceptors.InvocationContextInterceptor.handleAll(InvocationContextInterceptor.java:107)

at org.infinispan.interceptors.InvocationContextInterceptor.handleDefault(InvocationContextInterceptor.java:76)

at org.infinispan.commands.AbstractVisitor.visitGetKeyValueCommand(AbstractVisitor.java:85)

thanks,