0 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2019 10:49 AM by gnibin123

Provider org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl could not be instantiated

gnibin123

Hi,

During our migration from Weblogic to  Wildfly 10.0, We encountered an error regarding the SAXParserFactoryImpl class. A suggestion was made that the error might have been caused due to conflict with various versions of the xerces jar. I have excluded the xerces jar(org.apache.xerces)
      which came with wildfly, But still the error persists. I was wondering if there was a solution or work around to overcome this issue. I shall attach the server log file.

The command I use to boot the wildfly server is below:

standalone.bat -c standalone-full.xml  -Djavax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl

PS:- I used -Djavax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl to change the default location. When the default SAXParserFactory location was used it caused a Class cast exception (java.lang.ClassCastException: __redirected.__SAXParserFactory cannot be cast to javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory)

Thanks in advance.