0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2020 12:46 PM by loganheights

EAP 7.2 Duplicate Log Messages: Filter-Spec Not Working

loganheights

I have numerous duplicate log messages being printed in my console log (does not happen in the server.log):

17:30:48,634 WARN  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.ra] (Thread-37 (ActiveMQ-client-global-threads)) AMQ152006: Unable to call after delivery: javax.resource.spi.LocalTransactionException: javax

200214173048.634 [Thread-37 (ActiveMQ-client-global-threads)] WARN  org.apache.activemq.artemis.ra  - AMQ152006: Unable to call after delivery

17:41:42,588 WARN  [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client] (Thread-48 (ActiveMQ-client-global-threads)) AMQ212009: resetting session after failure

200214174142.588 [Thread-48 (ActiveMQ-client-global-threads)] WARN  org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client  - AMQ212009: resetting session after failure

Basically, every message is being printed twice & I am trying to filter out the latter using the following filter-spec to target lines that start with 12 digits, a period, and 3 digits but it's not working.

<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:logging:6.0">

<console-handler name="CONSOLE">

<level name="INFO"/>

<filter-spec value="not(match(&quot;^\\d{12}.\\d{3}&quot;))"/>

<formatter>

<named-formatter name="COLOR-PATTERN"/>

</formatter>

</console-handler>

Any ideas on how to either get rid of these messages or filter them out?