I am pleased to announce the jboss identity management 1.0.0.Beta1 is released today.
1. Minimal configuration feature. Developers only need to define the USER in the configuration file, all other types will be lazily created by the hibernate store.
2. Created the ANT based installer. developers can import/drop the schema from the ANT script, also deploy it into JBoss AS or undeploy from it.
3. Used the JBoss AS5 deployer mechanism. It listens on the -jboss-idm.xml suffix file to start the IdentitySessionFactory. The auth-simple example uses this feature.
bug fixes and tasks from the jira, please noted that we also fixed other issues that were not reported in the jira.
* [JBID-129] - java.util.ConcurrentModificationException in HibernateIdentityStoreImpl class
** Feature Request
* [JBID-68] - identity component in JBoss5.
* [JBID-71] - Automatic installation of IDM Component for Hudson Runs
* [JBID-73] - Add a DisassociateGroups(User user) API in the relationshipManager
* [JBID-99] - Unique attributes
* [JBID-106] - Javadoc cleanup and update
* [JBID-123] - Use QA databases for sql scripts creation
* [JBID-79] - Write a JBossAS5 deployer for idm config file.
The doc/wiki pages are located at http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossIdentityIDM.
Any feedback you either can discuss it on our forum: http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=305
Or report issues on our jira http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBID if any.
Awesome, congrats !!!!