I just tried deployment of my app from jboss2.4 to jboss3.0 . I found this bug. I have one BMP bean bound to jndi as "Project" where SQL queries are written in the style I like, that is "SELECT id FROM project ...."
JBoss complained saying that the query was incorrect for the "PROJECT" bean.
To make it work I had to chang all my queries to be all uppercase "SELECT ID FROM PROJECT".
I don't know if this is the place to submit bugs, but I couldn't find any other link...
P.S. by the way, are connection pools broken if not used through the container, but invoked directly from JNDI. I can't do massive operations in jboss3 as I can in jboss2.4.