I Have a 8 BMP entity Bean which is accesing the data base tables which has multiple BLOB Columns.
The rate of access of the Data base is very high ( once in 2 secs);
Now i have a problem.
Very often i get the ERROR Oracle 01002 : Fetch out of Sequence.
The configurations for the Bean are
Persistence : Bean.
stanardjaws.xml : <select-for-update>false</select-for-update>
All the Query uses the Select **** FOR UPDATE dealing with the BLOB and CLOB.
Now the Question :1. How to avoid the Error Oracle 01002.
2. How to control the Connection for setting the autocommit(false). and based on the bytes put i can commit the transactions.
3. what should be the value for the <select-for-update>false</select- for-update>.
4. where to set the transaction time for executing the query's.
is it at attribute name="TransactionTimeout">3000
in the jboss.jcml ?
5. Should i have to use the specific Xid implementations
in jboss.jcml ?
6. How to congifure for using the Oracle DataSourceLoader and to use the Oracle's DataSourceClass since i find the
is the problem for the Error : Oracle 01002
I had the same problem with an Oracle 8.1.7 database. But I think it's not a problem due to JBOSS since I got the same problem without using JBOSS.
(perhaps a bug in the Oracle JDBC driver)
The way I had found to avoid this problem was to encapsulate the "select for update" in a stored procedure.