0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 4, 2002 4:48 AM by erikture

Change pattern in generated filenames from XDoclet

erikture

Hello!

I do not realy know if this is right forum for an XDoclet question, but I ask anyway.

I would like to change the way the files and classes are named that are generated by XDoclet.

By default they are named according to the name of the ejb, the pattern are {0}LocalHome. I would like them to be named after the dislay-name attribute instead.

The reason for this is that I want to be able to have multiple instances of the same .ear file deployed in one application server.

I would like the name of the ejb to be for example Article[Make Unique] and the dislay-name Article.

I then would like XDoclet to generate files like ArticleLocalHome and so on. Then I would like to be able to change every occurense of Article[Make Unique] to for example ArticleCustomer1. I am changing both the generated code as well as the deployment descriptors. This is done using ant.

How shall I write to make this work?
      Is there some pattern like {1}LocalHome for the display-name? (I have tested it and it does not work)

/Erik