0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 14, 2003 6:56 PM by pdh

Integration of axis and web services

pdh

First of all, apologies if this has been posted before, but a search through the site has not yet revealed the answer!

I have an existing service deployed on Axis integrated with the Orion app server which I want to move over to JBOSS. I can deploy the EJB fine. I've got Axis fired up by copying the relevant files from xml-axis-10 folder into the axis.war folder. And finally I have redeployed my service using the server-config.wsdd file I used under the Orion/Axis combo.

The service shows up as correctly deployed according to the dump of services available from http://localhost:8080/axis.

However, the service is having a problem finding the EJB as I cannot fathom out the JNDI config. The Orion/Axis combo used settings in web.xml but these cause the JBOSS setup to fail with a problem in the Jetty service - various messages along the lines of 'incomplete deplyment listing etc'

Anyone done what I want to do?
      If not, can anyone see what I need to set up? What's the obvious error?!

BTW I havent got JBOSS.NET around. From what I've seen so far I dont need this [but correct me if I'm wrong!].

Thanks

Paul