3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2004 10:28 AM by jbriscoe

Applet Security Error?

scott2

Hi all,

I have a applet posted at http://zeuhl.adligo.com/ae
      user guest
      pass foo

That connects to a stateless ejb session bean and does it's thing ok.
      I have recently added some extra threading to my applet so that when the user selects a organization in the top right list of organizations some threads start up to load the child objects (notes or contact info). It works fine until the user changes from the original origination to any other at which point I get the following error.

java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation.getPrincipalInfo)

at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Unknown Source)

at org.jboss.security.SecurityAssociation.getPrincipal(SecurityAssociation.java:112)

at org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:74)

at org.jboss.proxy.ejb.StatelessSessionInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInterceptor.java:111)

at org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:76)

at $Proxy1.getResult(Unknown Source)

at org.adligo.persistence.AFatClientProvider.run(AFatClientProvider.java:53)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The thing that is really bizarre is that this line of code has been executed successfully against the same stateless session bean at least 100 times (each in it's own thread) before I get the error.

The code that lights up the error is in my persistence package, although reproducing this error would require much more effort than anyone is going to be interested in.
      http://www.adligo.com/cvs.html

Any insight into this problem would be appreciated!
      Thanks,
      Scott