1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 15, 2004 3:10 PM by jjmuhlestein

EAR deployment problem-NoClassDefFoundError

ismailuzun

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with EAR deployment on JBoss 4.0.0. I recieve the following error:

16:17:55,943 WARN [EJBDeployer] Verify failed; continuing
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: info/collide/sybo/util/UniqueID
      at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
      at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1647)
      at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Class.java:1254)
      at org.jboss.verifier.strategy.AbstractVerifier.hasFinalizer(AbstractVerifier.java:591)
      at org.jboss.verifier.strategy.EJBVerifier20.verifyCMPEntityBean(EJBVerifier20.java:1883)
      at org.jboss.verifier.strategy.EJBVerifier20.checkBmpOrCmp2Entity(EJBVerifier20.java:167)
      at org.jboss.verifier.strategy.EJBVerifier20.checkEntity(EJBVerifier20.java:137)
      at org.jboss.verifier.BeanVerifier.verify(BeanVerifier.java:157)
      at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.create(EJBDeployer.java:537)
      at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.create(MainDeployer.java:889)

I checked the forum and saw that some guys have the same problem but no solution is posted so far..so, does anybody know if there is any improvement about EAR Deployment problem?

any help will be appreceated..

Ismail

• 1. Re: EAR deployment problem-NoClassDefFoundError
          jjmuhlestein

I am also having the same problem. (different class not found) I have verified that the jar file containing the class is in the lib directory of the *-ejb.jar file withing my .ear file. I have tried loading to the all and default server configurations. I did get the ear to verify after putting the necessary jar containing the "missing" class file in the servers lib directory. This doesn't seem like a real solution to the problem though.

John