3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2004 2:16 AM by zerodist3

is "yl_account" a reservered word in jboss-4.0.0

zerodist3

I wrote a bean called "yl_account". It seems that Jboss thinks this name as a special word. Here is what happened.

Jboss deploys yl_account bean ok at the start up time. But if I redeploy this bean after jboss starts and is ready. Then
      I got the following error message.

Bean : yl_account
      Method : public abstract yl_account create() throws RemoteException, CreateExcep
      tion
      Section: 12.2.9
      Warning: The return type for a create(...) method must be the entity bean's remo
      te interface type.

23:55:01,765 WARN [verifier] EJB spec violation:
      Bean : yl_account
      Method : public abstract yl_account findByPrimaryKey(Integer) throws RemoteExcep
      tion, FinderException

But when I changed the name yl_account to yk_account. Then everything works fine again. And I can depoly it before or after jboss starts.

I changed to other names too. They are yl_account2, yl_account_cd, ylaccount, yl_cd, ab_cd.
      All of them works fine. Seems to me jboss has a special taste for the word "yl_account".

It seems that jboss can not find where the inerface "yl_account" is???

any help???

• 1. Re: is
          darranl

Is that the letter L or the number One after the y?

It isn't visible in the forums however the e-mail that was generated after your submission contains y{L} and y{One}.

• 2. Re: is
            zerodist3

It is the letter L.

• 3. Re: is
              zerodist3

I guess "yl_account" is likely a reserved word in jboss.
              Because I tried to deploy this "yl_account" bean to jonas application
              server. And it woked smoothly. ???