3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 20, 2004 10:58 AM by kalyan120

is there any ejb example which explaining step by step

repkin

is there any document in this site which explaining ejb example step by step for windows xp. or have you got any example can you send me repkin05@yahoo.com. thanks

• 1. Re: is there any ejb example which explaining step by step

What do you want to know? Are you not sure about the configuration of JBoss or about how to write code for EJB?

Thanks,
          Kalyan.

• 2. Re: is there any ejb example which explaining step by step
            repkin

I have these file

(in myEjb folder)
            myConnector.class
            myConnectorBean.class
            myConnectorHome.class
            (in META-INF folder)
            ejb-jar.xml

I have put this files into the myConnector.jar file and I want to use this classes index.jsp. What I have to do after know? where I have to put this files? please explain very clearly, I dont know what I have to do, and I couldnt any document.

• 3. Re: is there any ejb example which explaining step by step

Put this jar file in the default/deploy directory (if you are running the default configuration server). Then this bean is ready for deployment. When you start the server, this bean will get deployed and will be ready to be accessed by your index.jsp. Make sure that you have the following entry in the conf/jboss-service.xml file

<attribute name="URLs">
               deploy/
               </attribute>

Also, you will have to get familiar with the jboss-service.xml configuration file in conf/ directory. You might want to spend sometime in know ing what this file contains and what it does.

Thanks,
              Kalyan.