... in your ejb-jar.xml? With some more information I can tell what's wrong.
You will also find that every app server vendor adds their own features to EJB-QL so some fancy things that work on one server might not work on another. It doesn't look like you are doing anything too fancy, but I'd need to see the entire query node and possibly your abstract-schema nodes and maybe even your relationships node to know for sure.
Could you start with just the query node?
I Agree with you. I tried to deploy the ejb-ql that was written specific to weblogic in jboss, thinking that ejb-jar.xml is standard across the servers. But it is not the case.
Now i made it to work after tailoring to JBoss specific.
I am facing the same issue ...
and even i m porting my code from weblogic to jboss
can you tell me that what changes i need to make in ejb-jar.xml ....
ThnQ sir ...
Have a look at the below URL-
This has all the details to create/modify the required xml (ejb-jar.xml, jboss.xml etc) files for weblogic to jboss migration.
Hey but this link doesn't talk about any changes in ejb-jar.xml
and i have problem with <ejb-ql> element
here i m writing my ejb-ql element
<![CDATA[SELECT OBJECT(o) FROM RaCallAgingInfo AS o WHERE o.callAgingId IN (SELECT MAX(p.callAgingId) FROM RaCallAgingInfo AS p)]]>
i got the error saying that ...