0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2005 5:34 PM by javcerty

Problem with FindByPrimaryKey and JNDI

javcerty

Hello all,

I am new to JBoss and am having problems with EJBs currently. So hopefully this is the right forum for me to ask my Q.

I am trying to deploy J2EE 1.4 Tutorial's Duke banks Application on JBOSS 4.0
      I am using RHEL 4 WS as my OS

I have configured Oracle 9i as the DB and overidden the default Hibernate settings of JBoss.

While doing this, I MAY have messed up the JNDI settings or something - but am totally lost at this point.

When I start JBoss I get this Warning
      ======

2005-07-19 16:57:14,842 WARN [org.jboss.ejb.StatefulSessionContainer] No resource manager found for java:/OracleDS

========

ALSO,
      I get this error (mentioned at the end) - when I try to Query any EJB

(I know that the table exists and has the PK constraint defined and I could find the data by the configured user/password.)

Any pointers would be of great help !!

====
      2005-07-19 16:57:35,824 INFO [STDOUT] Debug: AccountControllerBean getAccountsOfCustomer
      2005-07-19 16:57:35,825 DEBUG [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCFindByPrimaryKeyQuery.CustomerBean#findByPrimaryKey] Executing SQL: SELECT t0_CustomerBean.customer_id FROM CUSTOMER t0_CustomerBean WHERE t0_CustomerBean.customer_id=?
      2005-07-19 16:57:35,848 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCFindByPrimaryKeyQuery.CustomerBean#findByPrimaryKey] Find failed
      java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

=========

Thanks in advance