Acelet releases Super 7.0 - J2EE toolkit
Acelet (http://www.acelet.com) has released Super 7.0, a J2EE toolkit with new module "SuperTracer".
This version adds the "SuperTracer" for J2EE logging. It is a tracer: a single mouse click brings source code. It is a reader with syntax highlight.
* SuperDashboard - a JMX and MBean console
* SuperEnvironment - a distributed HashMap and Properties implementation
* SuperLogging - a logging system
* SuperPeekPoke - a tool that allows access and changes to properties of running EJBs
* SuperReport - a reporting tool for data generated by SuperLogging
* SuperScheduler - a scheduler module
* SuperStress - a stress tool for EJB containers
* SuperWatchdog - an event-monitoring package
Anonymous FREE download Standard license is available.