There is a peculiar problem I'm facing....
1) I'm using Netbeans 5.0 with JDK1.5 and Jboss 4.0.3.
2) I write a web service in RPC/Literal style and deploy it sucesfully on both Jboss and Sun Server.
3) Using NetBeans IDE, I can successfully acess the web service on the Sun Server, but NOT on the Jboss Server.
4) I have followed all steps highlighted her, i.e, I use Static IDE Generated Stubs and include the JAXRPC library along with modifying build.xml.
5) The error has to do with mapping complex types, but since I can access the service on Sun server, I should be able to access on Jboss as well. Is there something wrong with the deployed service, the generated client, or me??!!
Following is the error i get
ERROR [BeanSerializer] Exception: java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class com.eyelit.view.Keys in registry org.jboss.axis.encoding.TypeMappingImpl@1c74f8d at org.jboss.axis.encoding.SerializationContextImpl.serializeActual(SerializationContextImpl.java:148 at org.jboss.axis.encoding.SerializationContextImpl.serialize(SerializationContextImpl.java:89 at org.jboss.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializer.serialize
ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!