0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2009 4:04 AM by mlikesit

ClassNotFoundException causing Problem with Passivation of S

mlikesit

I am getting an error that I'm not sure how to fix. It appears that it happens when the EJB container (i think) tries to passivate one of my EJB 3.0 statefull session beans. The top level exception, and the root cause of the exception are posted below.

So basically it looks like somewhere something is trying to use reflection to load the class:org.omg.CORBA.InterfaceDef but it can't be found anywhere. I think this happens when the EJB container tries to passivate one of my statefull session beans.

I'd just include the class on my classpath, but I can't even find somewhere to download it from.

Top Level Exception
      00:53:43,992 ERROR [HoldemTableBean] problem passivation thread
      javax.ejb.EJBException: Could not passivate; failed to save state
      at org.jboss.ejb3.cache.simple.StatefulSessionFilePersistenceManager.passivateSession(StatefulSessionFilePersistenceManager.java:409)
      [Rest of Stack Trace Ommitted]

The root cause of the error is this:
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.omg.CORBA.InterfaceDef from BaseClassLoader@adc928{VFSClassLoaderPolicy@1716fcd{name=vfsfile:/C:/jboss-5.0.1.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/ domain=ClassLoaderDomain@18aecf1{name=DefaultDomain parentPolicy=BEFORE parent=org.jboss.system.NoAnnotationURLClassLoader@4cee32} roots=[MemoryContextHandler@6498190[path= context=vfsmemory://5c4o15i-b318ui-fx2upwhw-1-fx2uq4jy-8 real=vfsmemory://5c4o15i-b318ui-fx2upwhw-1-fx2uq4jy-8], FileHandler@28958965[path=ejb3.deployer context=file:/C:/jboss-5.0.1.GA/server/default/deployers/ real=file:/C:/jboss-5.0.1.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/], DelegatingHandler@6303790[path=ejb3.deployer/jboss-ejb3-deployer.jar context=file:/C:/jboss-5.0.1.GA/server/default/deployers/ real=file:/C:/jboss-5.0.1.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/jboss-ejb3-deployer.jar], DelegatingHandler@16463057[path=ejb3.deployer/jboss-ejb3-iiop.jar context=file:/C:/jboss-5.0.1.GA/server/default/deployers/ real=file:/C:/jboss-5.0.1.GA/server/default/deployers/ejb3.deployer/jboss-ejb3-iiop.jar]] delegates=null exported=[org.jboss.as.javaee, org.jboss.ejb3.clientmodule, org.jboss.ejb3.deployers, org.jboss.ejb3.deployers.tmp, org.jboss.ejb3.iiop, org.jboss.as.jpa.resolvers, META-INF] <IMPORT-ALL>NON_EMPTY}}

[Rest of Stack Trace Ommitted]

My Environment
      JBOSS 5.1

Thanks in advance for any help.
      -Mike